FINAL SELF-ASSESSMENT

Good afternoon everyone!
The bilingual section has helped me a lot to know English. Now I can listen to songs or watch movies in English and I can understand what they say. I can also talk more fluently to people who are foreign and I can understand them perfectly.
The blog has been hard work but every effort has its reward and now see everything collected in a blog is priceless because it stays for the memory and is public so in a few years I can visit it and remember everything.
I really liked doing projects like Can't stop the feeling, because they make us more confident with our partners and have a good time.
I think these years have made me know more of the culture of other countries and the British language.
Have a good weekend :)

                               

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AFRICA VIDEO:ACTIVITIES

GEOGRAPHY:VALLADOLID(2-11-16)

GEOGRAPHY: UNIT 3